American Airlines and US Airways announced today that they will merge to form the World’s largest airline. Visit this link for more info: http://newamericanarriving.com/
Welcome to WillFlyForFood.com
The Web’s Premier Pilot Jobs and Employment Resource!
American Airlines revealed today their new logo and aircraft livery today. Although very modern, it is quite a departure from the old logo. The livery is also much more modern although some are critical of the new paint scheme, particularly … Continue reading
2013 Should prove to be an exciting year for pilot hiring. As of this post Alaska, American, Delta, Hawaiian, United and US Airways have all announced that they expect to hire by the end of the year. The question is, are you prepared??
We need your help! Your fellow pilots need your help! We are in need of updated pilot interview gouge for the following airlines:
If you have recently interviewed with these airlines or any other airline, we encourage you to please share your experience with your fellow professional aviators by clicking here or the “Submit Interview” link in our main navigation window.
Please remember that all of our pilot interview gouge is completely free and does not require a membership. Share this website with all of your fellow aviators and help support our premise of pilots helping pilots. Thank you for your support! Continue reading
We are happy to announce our new Pilot Interview Webinar Series in cooperation with Cage Consulting!
Not every pilot has the ability to take time off of work to prepare for an airline interview. As a result, Cage Consulting and Will Fly For Food.com, will be offering a series of webinars designed to help you prepare for the pilot hiring process expected in 2013.
These webinars will provide you, the applicant, the opportunity to gain invaluable insight to help demystify the entire pilot application and interviewing process with the goal of making sure you shine during each and every opportunity (resume/application submission, networking, job fair and actual interview).
Topics covered in Webinar One Include:
- Gathering Paperwork: why this step is so important
- Background checks: where you need to go, what to get
- Areas of concern: checkrides, traffic violations, employment and FAA situations
- Networking: contacting friends, family, past employers, going to job fairs
- Logbooks: organizing and auditing times
- Letters of recommendation: who to get them from
Following the presentation we will open the Webinar up to you for your questions.
Friday, January 11th, 2013
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Space is limited, so register today:
It appears that US Airways President Doug Parker has made a huge move towards acquiring American Airlines! Rather than negotiate with American Airlines CEO Tome Horton, US Airways went straight to the employees with their negotiations. Seems like a very … Continue reading
- FREE Job Postings! Post jobs on our pilot jobs board for free!
- FREE Employer Accounts! Manage your job postings, applications, search pilot database and more!
- Searchable Pilot Resume Database! Use our powerful search engine to find the pilot you are looking for!
- Confidential Job Postings! Post jobs without listing your company name or details.
- Line Air Tour Pilots
San Carlos, CA USA
- Gulfstream Pilot
Springfield, MA USA
- Part 135 Metroliner Captains
Denver, CO USA
- R22/R44 Pilot/Comm/CFI
Destin, FL USA
- Corporate Pilot
Seattle, WA USA
- Falcon 900 Contract Co-Pilots– Asia
Asia and North America, Asia
- A340 Elite VIP Licensed Avionics Engineer ...
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- A340 Elite VIP Licensed A&P Engineer - ...
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Stuart, FL USA
- CFI and Co-Pilot
Liberal, KS USA